Contest Period: Nov 2– Dec 6, 2020.
Whether a photograph, painting, short film or any kind of artwork related to the topic “Be an explorer”,
post your creation on Instagram and hashtag #ADATAexplorer to enter the creation contest!
Post your creation on Instagram with hashtag "#ADATAexplorer"! Your creation will receive points based on the number of Instagram likes (50pt per like) it gets plus the quality and creativity of the work (50pt) as judged by a panel of ADATA art lovers. The winners will be announced on Dec 28, 2020 on this campaign page and on ADATA’s official Instagram feed.
1. The ADATA #ADATAexplorer Contest will start on Nov 2nd at 12:01 a.m. and ends on Dec 6th, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
2. ADATA will announce the winner and honorable mentions on Dec 28 2020 on our Instagram feed based on Instagram likes (50pt) plus the quality/creativity (50pt) as judged by ADATA.
3. If ADATA finds that multiple IG accounts are registered with the same address and/or telephone number, they will be treated as the same participant. In disputes concerning qualified entries, ADATA retains the right to make the final decision.
4. Prizes are subject to availability. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash, unless otherwise specified. In the event ADATA is unable to provide the stated prize, ADATA reserves the right to award a different prize at its discretion.
5. ADATA shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy in any information, and/or personal or contact particulars provided by participants, and shall not be liable for any such errors or any loss suffered by participants as a result.
6. These terms and conditions are to be construed, governed, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Taiwan (Republic of China) and participants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Taiwan New Taipei District Courts.
7. ADATA will notify the winners once the winners are decided and announced. If the winner does not reply in 2 weeks to the notification within the specified time, the winning status will be deemed forfeited and waived. In such case, ADATA reserves the right to decide a new winner for the prize in any manner fit and just, at ADATA’s sole discretion.
8. ADATA reserves the right to amend, revise, delete, edit, add to, and/or withdraw these terms and conditions herein and the prizes at any time without notice. In this case, ADATA shall have no liability whatsoever to any participant as a result thereof.
9. Entries provided by participants must be posted (i.e. participant cannot simply ‘tag’ an older creation) from a public account during the Event period. Those posted from private accounts and/or posted not within the Event period will NOT be eligible for the Event.
10. Participants acknowledge and agree that all written and provided information is accurate. If any information is found to be untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, participants will be disqualified. If harm is caused to ADATA or to any third party, the responsible party will be held criminally responsible. ADATA is in no way legally responsible for any dishonest or improper information provided by participants.
11. Each entry submitted by participants shall comply with the laws and regulations applicable and not infringe any intellectual property right and other right of any third party. ADATA will not be responsible of any disputes arisen from such infringement aforesaid. This Event is in no way sponsored, administered or endorsed by or associated with Instagram.
Copyright© 2020 ADATA Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.